Epstein Visited Nearly 100 Times In Prison by “Sex Slave”

Last week, the Daily Mail reported that Nadia Marcinkova, one of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged former underage “sex slaves,” was allowed to visit him in prison nearly 100 times!

Marcinkova, whom Epstein allegedly “purchased” from her family and brought to the US around 2001 at age 15, was allowed into the Palm Beach County Jail in 2008 while he was doing time for soliciting sex from a minor. When he first brought her here, Epstein had repeatedly and brazenly referred to Marcinkova as his “Yugoslavian sex slave”

You Might Like

Marcinkova was in her early 20s by the time she went to Palm Beach to make the prison visits, however, jail officials should have been aware of the accusations that Epstein allegedly sexually abused her while she was underage, because such details were in a previous police report, the Mail noted.

Epstein had landed his cushy, controversial 13-month prison sentence amid dozens of accusations of sex abuse of girls and young women. He was remanded to a private wing at the Palm Beach County jail after he was allowed to plead guilty to the solicitation charge, and when he wasn’t enjoying visits from women such as Marcinkova, he was being freed on “work release’’ — where he allegedly continued to enjoy sex encounters.

In addition to the Daily Mail’s reporting, The NY Post documented through court papers that Marcinkova visited Epstein 54 times while he was behind bars. But the Mail said it had logs showing the tally was more like 90, although the woman’s last name was spelled as Marcorkona. The first name was the same.

According to her allegations, Marcinkova spent her earlier years with Epstein having sex with him and other girls who also were below the age of consent. She told investigators that she was left so sore by the encounters that she could barely walk afterward. Epstein would masturbate as he watched them, the victim added.

Marcinkova, who is now 33, was named as a potential co-conspirator in Epstein’s sex crimes at one point but has never been charged with anything.

She went to work in real estate after her time with Epstein, and is now a commercial pilot and flight instructor who is believed to have changed her name.

She was unable to be reached for comment on the alleged visits by either the Post or the Mail.