In a somewhat shocking and surprise announcement, President Trump has ousted long-time supporter and confidant, John Bolton as his national security advisor. As is the President’s typical “MO” Trump made the announcement in a series of tweets in which he expressed that he and the controversial ...
- Will Trump’s China Trade Truce Impact 2020 Elections? [VIDEO]
- UK Universities Bans Whites From Attending ‘Anti-Racism’ Conference
- Report: Migrant arrivals in Europe surge in 2019
- Turkey Trashes Trump’s “Trash Talking” Letter – The Pence Gets Ceasefire
- Maria Bartiromo Says She Got It Wrong on Release Date for FISA report
- Extremist Group ‘Extinction Rebellion’ Paid 450 Euro-A-Week