Minnesota‘s Attorney General’s Office on Wednesday said Derek Chauvin, the white Minneapolis officer who knelt on George Floyd’s neck, now faces an upgraded charge of second-degree murder and arrest warrants have been issued for the three other officers at the scene. Chauvin previously had been charged with third-degree…
- Minneapolis officer faces upgraded murder charge in George Floyd death, 3 others charged
- We’re In The Thick Of It Now – What Happens Next?
- George Floyd: Anonymous hackers re-emerge amid US unrest
- More than 50 Secret Service agents are injured in clashes outside the White House
- U.S.-China Tensions Were Already High. Pandemic And Hong Kong Have Made Things Worse
- New Spaceship Prepares To Blast Off And Make History