A teenage arborist had his hand chopped off with an ax after an armed gang of twenty racist migrants targeted a group of four white British teen workers, calling them ‘white bastards’ in Rochdale, England.

The 18-year-old victim and his three colleagues were tracked down by the lead perpetrator, Habibur Rahman, 27, who gathered a mob of twenty of his friends to get back at the four after they had reportedly stopped him from abusing an elderly woman earlier, the Manchester Evening News reports.

Rahman, who called the victims ‘white bastards’ who were in his ‘country’, was livid at the fact that they intervened when he shouted abuses at an elderly woman.

Because he felt that he had been ‘disrespected’ on his ‘territory’, Rahman tracked down the four teens to a property they were working on and blocked them in by parking his car across the driveway. Meanwhile, a mob of twenty men, armed with knives, machetes, a claw hammer, a knuckle-duster, and an ax, descended upon the teens.

“They’re going to get what they deserve. They’re going to get stabbed,” Rahman said.

As one of the teenage workers attempted to calm the situation, the member of the gang wielding the ax, Mohammed Awais Sajid, slashed the weapon into the young man’s chest, shattering his ribs and causing a lung to collapse.

“[Sajid] followed up with a 360 degree spin of his arm, an act which was doubtless employed to enhance the speed and devastation of the attack,” prosecutor Tim Storrie told the court.

“The blow itself was aimed at the victim’s head. He was dimly aware at this stage of the weeping of blood down into his waistband. He was turning his body, attempting to leave the scene.”

“Through good fortune, he said he realized the ax was above him aiming for his head. He put his arm up to defend himself and the blade essentially severed his arm at the wrist.”

The horrifying attack was only stopped after one of the three arborists revved a chainsaw at the gang of migrants to scare them off.

Shockingly, Sajid was acquitted of attempted murder and only was sentenced to 18 years after being found guilty of section 18 wounding. He will more than likely be released at the halfway point of his sentence, if not sooner than that.

Rahman was found guilty of an assault charge after the court discovered he used a knuckleduster to punch one of the arborists in the face, breaking his nose. He was sentenced to just four-and-a-half years.

Nine other individuals who were investigated in the case were released without charge.